The Arundel team has broad experience supporting M&A transactions and post transaction projects.
Team members have worked buy side and sell side throughout the deal lifecycle with trade players, investors and portfolio businesses alike. We have an excellent understanding of the differing pressures and priorities affecting each group.
Private equity has become an increasingly competitive sector with considerable capital pursuing limited numbers of deals. Market conditions have forced a greater focus onto longer term investments and development of portfolio companies to drive sustained performance improvement in operations. In addition, a trend is emerging for institutional investors to make direct investments in businesses introducing a new dynamic. For trade sellers, understanding the market and assessing the work needed to prepare a business or unit for sale at the best price often requires a dedicated cross functional team.
Those teams need the right mix of skills to get the job done within a specified timescale.
We can help with:
- Operating model review
- Operational performance analysis and improvement planning
- Short term planning (100 day plans)
- Medium term strategy development (2-3 years)
- Manufacturing and supply chain and operational reviews
- Review of Sale and Purchase Agreements, Transitional Service Agreements
- Review of IT systems, organisation and services
- Legal liaison
- Support for transaction accountants*
- Post deal consulting and performance improvement
- Management support and interim management
*While our consultants have worked closely to support accounting teams on deals we do not provide accounting or transaction accounting services.